What is Coaching?
Including Life, Executive, Communication and Relationship Coaching
Would it benefit you to discover a way to change, where the change was positive and lasting? Would it be of any interest to you if you had an action plan for the life you want? Would it be useful to be able to say “No!” to problems, excuses or procrastination?
Coaching is a facilitated process of helping you move from where you are to where you want to be, in any area of your life. It moves you passed any obstacles or whatever is holding you back, and harnesses and focuses your resources to move forward.
Benefits of Coaching
You decide what aspect of yourself or your life to develop, and there are a number of benefits you will experience:
- You’ll feel in charge of your life.
- You’ll get clear on where you are, where you want to be, and the steps to take.
- You’ll learn more about yourself.
- You’ll notice your performance increase.
- Your quality of life will improve.
- You’ll solve your own problems.
- You’ll be proactive and take action.
- And more benefits.
What to expect from Inner Coaching
My coaching programmes are structured such that you have a map of where you are going, which means that you are kept on track and focused. There is a beginning and an end, and stages in between, which means that the process can be tracked and the results measured.
With this structure, you will know what to expect, and what to plan around. There are also many support mechanisms included, like phone sessions, manuals, podcasts etc.
(Read more about what you can expect during a coaching programme here.)
- The process will be tailored to suit both your diary and the coach’s, with flexibility to take into account those last minute changes in work or life, and develop yourself at a pace that is supportive.
- It is convenient. You can choose to get out the office for some “me time”, or be coached over the phone or Skype to prevent sitting in traffic and saving time.
- You get to meet like minded people and learn from others (in my Circle group formats- by request only), or just focus on your own development (in the private one-on-one format).
Book a no obligations Readiness Session to take the first step – in this session you decide if coaching, and Inner Coaching, is right for you.